THE EVENT - Back by popular "summertime" demand, we have once again been invited to to view Mr. Tony Gullo's fantastic car collection in air conditioned comfort. Next time you see Jarl, thank him for setting up this great Sunday afternoon cruise to Magnolia TX.
THE PLAN - This is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
- 9:00 am - We will meet at Starbucks at the corner of Spring Cypress & Champions Forest for coffee and socializing.
- 10.00 am - We will depart Starbucks and head to the PIZZA SHACK @ 20873 Eva St., Montgomery TX for an early lunch. Note, this trip is optional for those who wish to go directly to Tony's and skip lunch or eat some place else. We are limited to 50 patrons at Pizza Shack.
- 1:15 pm - Plan to meet the Group at the Tony Gullo Museum. Parking is on the grass and it is first come first serve. 30723 Old Hockley Road, Magnolia TX 77355
- 1:30 pm - The tour will begin with a presentation by Mr. Gullo describing his car collection and other car related memorabilia.
- END OF TOUR - The tour will end when the last person leaves the buildings.
ENTRY FEE - There is a $10 entry Fee per person, including children, collected at the door. The money collected goes to Tony's Children's Christmas Fund, PLEASE HAVE THE CORRECT AMOUNT IN CASH.
BEVERAGES - Water and other beverages will be available at no cost. There is NO FOOD available.
WHAT TO BRING - Bring your camera, folding chairs (if you want to hang out in the parking lot), water and a keen desire to see some of the most beautiful cars on the planet.
THIS IS A FAMILY EVENT - Therefore, invite family and children to attend. PLEASE, NO PETS.
MAPS / DIRECTIONS - From Starbucks to The Gullo Collection will be provided at Starbucks.
Please join us in thanking Mr. Gullo for his unending contributions to the Houston Area Classic Car Community and the U.S. Military. If you have any questions or comments, contact me - email@example.com Hope to see everyone on August 21st.