Back to All Events


  • Downtown Historic Boerne, TX (Vicinity) South Main Street Boerne, TX, 78006 United States (map)

SATURDAY APRIL 27, 2019  - date for the show (We travel on the 26th and 28th)

EVENT - TEXAS CORVETTE ASSOCIATION OPEN CAR SHOW  Benefiting St. Jude's Ranch for Children

LOCATION - The Corvette Show will be held on Main St. in Downtown Boerne, TX and the Open Car Show will be held in Main Square.  80% of the cars displayed will be Corvettes and the remaining 20% (Open Car Show) will be cars of all makes & years.

TIME - 9:00 AM Registration at the Main Square Gazebo  

ENTRY FEE - Pre-Registration is $30 and after April 20, it will be $35.  Registrants receive a T-Shirt, Friday Night Meet & Greet and an Optional Hill Country Run on Sunday morning.with lunch.  Spectators are FREE.

THE PLAN - NWHVette-Rod's members will leave Houston on Friday morning via I-10 West, have lunch (TBA) and then head to Boerne via the By-Pass around San Antonio.  Expected arrival at the hotel will be 3:00 PM on 4/26/19.  We will then meet in the lobby of the Hotel around 5:00 PM for Social Hour prior to dinner.  Saturday, have breakfast and then head to the Car Show.  After the Show ends, we will take a short cruise through the beautiful Hill Country to Comfort TX for shopping and relaxing.  After the cruise, return to the Hotel for a Social Hour and then proceed to Dinner (TBA) as a Group.  Sunday, have breakfast and from that point on, you are on your own to return to Houston or take part in the Hill Country Cruise sponsored by TCA. Once we determine who will be going, we will distribute an agenda and directions to the Hotel.  A list of who will be going and their cell #'s will also be distributed.  

ACTIVITIES - Include a Car Show, Food, Music, Shopping, Silent Auction and a Car Raffle.  All of this takes place in beautiful, historic Downtown Boerne, TX which is the ideal place for a Car Show.

HOTEL - Our Base Hotel is the Fairfield Inn by Marriott located just off I-10 in Boerne about 3 miles from Main St..  We have booked 5 King rooms in my name (Tony Accardo) and in the name of NWHVette-Rods.  To reserve a room, call 830 368-4167 and request one of our rooms.  Give them a Credit Card # and they will issue your CONFIRMATION # and send you an email.  The King Room Rate is $149 per night.  Our contacts at the Fairfield are Liz & Hilary.